Numerical C++ Library Concepts
Concepts is a set of classes written in C++ which allow for solving elliptic partial differential equations using hp-FEM, DGFEM, and BEM. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Concepts has been developed since 1995 at the Seminar for Applied Mathematics at ETH Zürich and since 2011 at the Department of Mathematics at TU Berlin. A detailed describtion of the history of Concepts can be found here.
- Publications - A list of scientific publications on Concepts and in which Concepts is applied.
- Gallery - A collection of numerical results computed with Concepts.
- Installation - How to download the developing version of Concepts and how to install it.
- How to get started - With this easy example you will find it straightforward to get started with Concepts.
- Tutorials - A collection of tutorials explaining mesh definition/import, parameter input, data in- and output, linear solvers, graphical output etc.
- Applications - A list of applications and their implementation in Concepts.
- Doxygen class documenation - A documentation of namespaces and classes generated using Doxygen.
| || News |
- Aug 24th, 2016:
The code is fully compatible with the gcc 5.x compiler.
- Feb 6th, 2014:
The number of Concepts classes that have been exported to Python is continuously increasing. See the files in the directory
python/applications to see what is already possible.
- Jan 31st, 2014:
Concepts now offers to be executed in parallel using MPI. Both assembling and solving (with concepts::Mumps) is possible with more than one processor when building the space using concepts::SpaceGraph.
- Apr 24th, 2013:
Concepts can now be compiled on Mac OS X system, see Installation Guide.
- Jan 31st, 2013:
A new class is available that allows for input and output of various data formats to Matlab binary files (mat files), see concepts::MatfileIO.
Diese Website wird in älteren Versionen von Netscape ohne
graphische Elemente dargestellt. Die Funktionalität der
Website ist aber trotzdem gewährleistet. Wenn Sie diese
Website regelmässig benutzen, empfehlen wir Ihnen, auf
Ihrem Computer einen aktuellen Browser zu installieren.
The content in this site is accessible to any browser or
Internet device, however, some graphics will display correctly
only in the newer versions of Netscape. To get the most out of
our site we suggest you upgrade to the newer browser.