Numerical C++ Library Concepts
Concepts is a set of classes written in C++ which allow for solving elliptic partial differential equations using hp-FEM, DGFEM, and BEM. For more information, please visit the following pages:
- Publications - A list of scientific publications on Concepts and in which Concepts is applied.
- Gallery - A collection of numerical results computed with Concepts.
Concepts has been developed since 1995 at the Seminar for Applied Mathematics at ETH Zürich and since 2011 at the Department of Mathematics at TU Berlin. A detailed describtion of the history of Concepts can be found here
- Installation - How to download the developing version of Concepts and how to install it.
- How to get started - With this easy example you will find it straightforward to get started with Concepts.
- Tutorials - A collection of tutorials explaining mesh definition/import, parameter input, data in- and output, linear solvers, graphical output etc.
- Applications - A list of applications and their implementation in Concepts.
- Doxygen class documenation - A documentation of namespaces and classes generated using Doxygen.
A project of
, TU Berlin
, Research Center Matheon